Ransomes Parkway 3
Specifically designed for municipal and commercial contract applications, the Parkway 3 can tackle the toughest jobs. Its 33.5 hp Kubota® diesel engine together with heavy duty Magna cylinders gives it the power and performance to cut large grassed areas with ease. The traction control system combines an automatic limited slip differential with on-demand four-wheel drive for hill climbing and there’s an optional TST stability system for safe operation.
- Swing-out centre cutting unit – a first for the municipal sector, this unique feature provides easy access for adjustments, debris clearing, servicing and major maintenance
- Durable traction control system – combines automatic limited slip differential with on-demand four-wheel drive and optional TST™ stability system for safe operation
- Advanced systems – class leading system and an easy-to-read large digital screen provides all the information for safe operation. Diagnostic screen will provide a list of service parts for technicians.
- Cross-cut feature – one touch of lift levers activates partial lift of cutting units into cross-cut position; aids quick turns, crossing pathways and avoiding obstacles
- Excellent operator ergonomics – fully adjustable control pod in armrest for precise finger-tip control; push-button weight transfer; suspension seat with adjustable back rest/lumbar support
- Please Note: Due to legislation requiring technical manuals to be printed in multiple languages, this product may not currently be available for purchase in all non-English speaking countries. Please contact your nearest distributor or Contact Us for full details.